We are looking for an experienced backend developer
Mybanker is seeking a passionate, highly dedicated and experienced backend developer to join our development team. The role requires the ability to build high quality products with use of the latest technologies.
Mybanker is a fintech company in growth, working at a high pace, trying to facilitate the relationship between customers and banks. If you want to join the team building the backend for one of Denmarks most famous fintech companies, you might be the person we need.
Who are we looking for?
– Expertise in PHP development
– Experience with Laravel or 1 of the similar major PHP MVC Frameworks (Fx. CodeIgniter, Symfony, Zend, etc…)
– Strong understanding and experience with MySQL
– Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Knowledge of REST APIs, S.O.L.I.D design principles and design patterns.
– Experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS etc.)
– Git flow and CI/CD practices
– Strong understanding of agile software development processes (Kanban or Scrum)
– Passionate developer, eager to share knowledge
– Danish is not a requirement, but would be helpful. The company is Danish, documentation and communication is generally a mix of Danish and English
– A workplace with an emphasis on great job satisfaction
– Good collegial gathering in a bright and open office landscape at Østerbro
– The opportunity to work in a team with many skilled colleagues
– A modern fintech environment with free soft drinks, coffee, tea, snacks, an exceptionally good lunch arrangement, table football and table tennis.
– An innovative and informal working environment with short decision-making processes where you get a great deal of influence.
Who is Mybanker?
Mybanker is a fintech company that uses advanced technology to facilitate the process for customers to find out if they have the right bank match and to facilitate a potential change of bank. Our website has over 100,000 visitors a month, and we have more than 140 bank branches connected to our service.
Are you our new colleague?
We are looking to fill this position immediately. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mark Rosenvinge, Head of Development, at 27513810 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application and CV to email@example.com