Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the
    Trustees & Executors to the Will of our late client.I wish to notify you
    that you were listed as a heir to the sum of 4,500, 000.00Euro(Four
    million Five Hundred Thousand Euros). I therefore reckoned that you can
    receive this funds as you are qualified by your name identity.For more
    details on legal explanations in regards to the procedure of claiming this
    inheritance, you are advise to contact the diseased Solicitor with the

How did i became qualified to this sum of money

Let me try to explain to you first and the details of this project because it is important that you understand why you have been contacted in the first instance. I will appreciate your proper understanding in accordance of this transaction. I want you to trust me on this basis, your fullest co-operation is all we need to be able to ascertain a vivid clarity of this fund.

I am from the UNITED KINGDOM and I will be very glad to meet you in person (IF POSSIBLE) to ascertain a vivid clarity of this transaction, But, since my official work is the type that holds me down from traveling anytime, we will have to schedule a meeting after we complete the deal. However before then, it is important for me to know of your interest in this matter especially when you only got my email on the net. But bear it in mind emphatically that you are being contacted for something legitimate. I have all the legal backings to pull this through as long as i have confidence in your fullest co-operation and understanding of this matter.

The case of our client is an unusual one as his death was abrupt and without a will covering this sum mentioned to you. This leaves us no choice but to appoint an inheritor. I have the responsibility to sort out the administrative details on his death.I have the power to decide what happens to this sum as it will be administered in accordance with strict rules and regulations known as “Rules of Intestacy". I needed a very reputable person to be nominated as the beneficiary outside the UNITED KINGDOM rather than allow these funds to be confiscated. So, like I said in my earlier email to you, I am contacting you because you bear the same name as our late client NOT that you are related to him. The name of our late client was Mr. Raymond Lindholm. By this I can very easily file in for the sum to be released to your account as the inheritor of the sum.

Be reminded that, I am NOT saying you are related to the Testator but since you bear the same name as “Lindholm" this transaction can be very easily accomplished. Again, please know that to accomplish this transaction more quickly and without any hindrance, you must understand that I will need your fullest support. This can be more easily achieve only if you understand the details of the transaction. Please, note that I will also demand maximum confidentiality or discreteness in all matters.

All the necessary legal documentations will be in place.You are at liberty to reach the undersigned by phone in the event of further query,as this will enable me further explain the steps to be taken in realizing this project. I await your early response and there be any question, do not hesitate to ask, because, your total understanding will help to ease our further plans to actualise the goal of thsi transaction.

Thank you for the mail and your understanding to this very point. First and foremost. I am glad I have such a serious, focused and understanding partner to accompany me in achieving our aim in this transaction. To solidify our below agreement on this email, A Deed of Agreement between the both of us will be prepared in the nearest future, before the funds comes into your Bank account, but, to me, I am a God Fearing fellow and I would have prefer we just know this between ourselves to share this funds equally, since, you cannot trust peoples despiracy, when it comes to money, this is the reason for this document. If you are such a person who keeps to your words and you will not at last betray me, when the inheritance gets into your Bank account, we can forget about the Deed, let me know what you think.

The attached Death Certificate of Late Mr. Lindholm will testify of what he died of. We are to meet if you insist and that would be by you travelling down to England as I am very busy trying to end up all my official duties before the end of the year, with this seconstances beyond my control, I am unable to Travel and meet you in person, our meeting is just to build trust in between us, we can also do this over the electronic means, by providing all informations about us to each other. I was actually up from the bed to make some tax report on the laptop, when your message came in. I decided to communicate with your email to let you know what has to be done.

Be informed that I have contacted you alone and no one else, because, this is not a bonus offer; rather, it’s a deal that has to be done between both of us alone, knowing the nature of this transaction and the reason why you were contacted. With due respect again, maximum confidentiality will be highly appreciated and helpful in actualizing our target.

Having fully understood the nature of this project, I will need a valid copy of your identification to assure me of my transaction safety and trust with your partnership. This will also assure me that you are not going to betray my trust at the successful end of this deal. In that regard, I will need a photographical means of identifying you.

I plead to you not to betray my trust, because, this transaction will be completed within two weeks from now if properly followed up from both end, mind you, I am entitle to 50% of this inheritance once our deal is completed, while the balance 50% will be left for you, in that case 50/50 deal. I will be sending you a scanned copy of the Bank beneficiary application form which will requires your details as the rightful beneficiary to my Late client estates, alongside with the Bank contact details in which this funds was deposited into, by my late client. So, when I send you this document, you will have it print out from your computer and then write out every detail needed on the paperwork, scan it back to your computer, you will then e-mail it to the Bank contact details I sent along with the Application form.

Please, if you have any skeptic feelings about writing you’re banking details on the application form, due to one or two reasons best known to you, I will advise you open a different account for this transaction purpose. Whatever you spent from your end in regards to this deal is never wasted, I will advise you to keep a record of it, to enable us make a deduction of any expenses incur from the total inheritance, before sharing the balance on our 50/50 deal. This is also applied to my end. Be rest assured of the 100% legibility of this project at hand, alongside with immediate understanding from the both of us, the success will be ascertained in no distance time.

I want to quickly resound to your hearing that this transaction do not call for any third party, irrespective of your relationship with the third party, this will enable us to trace any mistakes or error from both end and moreover, this is a huge sum, that cannot be opened to the Public, because, anyone outside the both of us can desperately betray us and therefore putting us to nothing. These days, we have to be careful with whoever we discuss our personal affairs with, not even a family relation; the devil can decide to use anyone to betray us if we are not careful.

We do not need the anttention of your Bank to approve, the only thing that concerns your Bank here is that when we have both work out everything to present you to my late clients Bank in Spain and after all their verification to know if you really the beneficiary, after that, you are approved, they will now transfer the inheritance to any Bank account you provide. But, before you are approved, I am saying there are documents which needs to sorted out in your name, which will make the Bank of my late client not to doubt your right to receive this funds and these documents will cost a certain amount of money, which I cannot give a specific figure, by this, we will both bear whatever the cost to ensure the success of this transaction.

Let me quickly bring your mind down about the legality, this transaction is 100% risk free and legal, all you need to do is to follow my advise and instruction to enable us conclude this in no distant time

AnonymForfatter

Doh!
    Det er dog ufatteligt at der stadig er nogen der kan være i tvivl om at den slags e-mails er forsøg fup og svindel. Prøv at aktivere din sunde fornuft. Hvor almindeligt er det lige at arve penge efter personer man ikke aner eksistensen af? Eller at man f.eks. vinder i et lotteri, man ikke har spillet i?
    Iøvrigt kan du ved en simpel Googlesøgning på en tilfældig del af teksten finde adskillige links med nøjagtig den samme tekststreng, hvilket nok ikke var tilfældet hvis afsenderen var advokat eller revisor, som du skrev i dit tidligere tråd.
    E-mails som denne udsendes i titusindvis dagligt, og ethvert nogenlunde velfungerende spamfiler burde iøvrigt fange dem. Men ellers er det blot én ting at gøre: Slet dem, og være ikke bekymret for om du nu har mistet en stor sum penge. Det har du ikke, tværtimod har du undgået at blive snydt.
    Og lad så være med at spamme diverse forums med skidtet.

AnonymForfatter

Ingen tvivl, det er rent fup.

Tilføj afsenderen til din spam liste.

Ingen, absolut ingen advokat eller revisor ville skrive et så tåbeligt brev.

Og bare fordi en der hedder Lindholm går hen og dør, medfører det jo ikke at du skal have halvdelen af 5 mill euro. Og hvorfor lige halvdelen, der var jo ikke noget testamente der kunne bestemme over arven.

Der kommer over 1500 hits på Lindholm i de gule sider. Og der er sikkert også mange i både Norge, sverige, Tyskland, Storbrittanien, USA osv.

Hvorfor lige dig….

Nej, det er FUP

AnonymForfatter

Mange tak for hjælpen, jeg vil stoppe al kontakt med ham…. 🙂

AnonymForfatter

Jeg har fået den samme email 5 gange fra 5 forskellige steder lol

Viser 5 indlæg - 1 til 5 (af 5 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.